‘You make my words sound great.’
Michele Aboro, world champion boxing and kickboxing, founder of the Aboro Academy in Shanghai
Let me explore your world in words. Whatever your personal mission or professional ambition is, chances are you have something to say. As a copywriter / translator I see taking responsibility and communicating clear core values as a blessing and I love to get your message across.
- freelance writer for international press, design studios and cultural institutions
- project manager at the Stijlinstituut Amsterdam
- photography producer at Solar consecutively
- master cake decorator at the Amsterdam bakery, De Taart van m’n Tante
- European director of the New York Gypsy Film Festival
- BA/MA Cultural & Media Studies, University of Amsterdam, specialising in Islam and the representation of cultural identities
- BA (Hons) degree in Fashion Promotion at the London College of Fashion // PR for Vivienne Westwood, Bryan Morel PR (Tommy Hilfiger‘s eu launch amongst others), Het Parool (the Amsterdam based Dutch newspaper)
- Gymnasium Celeanum, Zwolle-the Netherlands
I now divide my time between the Netherlands and Romania, as a writer/researcher and as the founder of my label AER LIBER; I continue to promote and enable sustainable fashion.
Copywriting, Editing & Proofreading // English-Dutch translations // Journalism: articles, interviews, in-store magazine editorial // Project Proposals & Presentations // Story Telling // Trend Research // Web Communication & Original SEO
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
architecture, art, culture, design, fashion, film & media – social & sustainable business –
My rates balance the value of my work and the value it adds to your business or project. I offer flat rates to fixed project prices and flexible monthly memberships: a variety of services to fit your needs with rates to match. Completely free of charge is my commitment and dedication to quality.
Contact me to find out what I can do for you, contact me here.